Friday, June 28, 2013

Ivory 2-N-1 Body Wash/Shampoo - Influenster Review

I had received an Influenster box a couple of months ago and in it was the Ivory 2-N-1 Hair & Body Care.

I would like to make one point Ivory claims to be a 2 in 1 meaning both hair and body. It also however, makes a claim that it is conditioning for the hair as well which I completely disagree. My hair is drier after using it than would be the case with just using a shampoo. This I expect with 2 in 1's and this is exactly what I expected from Ivory.  I didn't care for it for use for a shampoo/conditioner type of product.  It works for my boys but not for mine or my daughter's hair.  





NOW for a body wash, it's perfect.  It's very moisturizing, and in this desert heat you definitely need the moisturizers!!  It had a nice, soft scent to it.  Nothing overpowering.  I still prefer my Dove or Olay body wash over it but it's not bad.  It worked great for my kids.  

It's about $4 for a large bottle at Walmart - not too bad of a price.  And with coupons and sales you can probably get it even cheaper!!  

Would I buy it again?  Maybe, if I found a good sale.  

Ivory's Facebook Page

received this product complimentary from Influenster.





No comments:

Post a Comment