Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Michael Todd Rejuvenating Vitamin C Serum

I am in LOVE with this product!!






Rejuvenating anti-aging serum formulated with brightening Vitamin C and resurfacing Retinol. With daily use skin will appear brighter with a more even skin tone and smoother texture. Reduces the appearance of fine lines, enlarged pores and dark spots.

You can choose it morning and/or night. I have been adding it to BOTH my morning and night routine.

All you need is a small amount. Spread it evenly over your face and neck. There is no sticky residue left and there really isn't a scent to the product. Let it dry - only takes a couple of minutes.

It makes my face feel soft and look soft. Would definitely buy this product again when I run out of this one! It's just an amazing product all around and am happy to test it out! I am always looking for my Holy Grail of skincare products and so glad I ran across this one to try and review!! I have finally found my HG Serum, now I just need to find my HG everything else..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment