Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Midori Spring Matcha



I'm not a fan of Matcha with hot tea. It just doesn't taste very well to me like that. Even with honey or sugar!

But I do like it blended with smoothies! I add it to almost all my smoothies. It's a nice rounded Matcha flavor, by itself it does have a bitter twang to it and needs to have honey to smooth it out. It blends well with all kinds of fruits and veggies. Here is one I use:


You will need:

- A quarter of a cup of berries (raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
- Half a cup of yogurt
- Half a cup of ice cubes
- A teaspoon of matcha

Preparation:
Blend ingredients together in an electric blender and then pour the mixture into a tall class. It is prerably to drink it immediately after preparation. You can add kiwis, bananas, mangos and flavors of mint or ginger, it is all up to you and your own preferences.

I haven't had a chance to cook with it yet but will update when I do. I think it would be great in muffins or even cookies! Give them a little kick!

I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own whether good or bad.

Will I purchase this again? Most definitely!! You get a lot of product in this small can!!

Link to purchase is here: Midori Spring Matcha

No comments:

Post a Comment