Friday, November 13, 2015

PHL Naturals Vitamin C Serum



Nice product but the smell turns my nose up. It's not a pleasant smell. I was hoping with so much Vitamin C it would have a bit more of a fresh or citrusy smell like a lot of products similar to this, but this is not the case.

However despite the smell, the company is amazing to work with. They answered all my questions and were friendly towards me. Personally I don't care too much for this product. And I think it has to do mainly with the smell.





Does the product work? I've been using it for several days now and it seems okay. It's not a WOW THIS IS AMAZING to me, just an okay product. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't seem to bother my face. No weird itching or burning, which is always a plus..lol


It claims to do the following: PHL Naturals Vitamin C Serum: fast-absorbing serum with highly effective 20% Vitamin C concentration is beneficial to all skin types. With its antioxidant properties combined with the superior moisturizing power of botanically derived hyaluronic acid and natural jojoba oil, the tightening and moisture retention power of Witch Hazel, it helps fight free-radical damage, sun damage and reduces the appearance of age spots. It stimulates collagen production which improves skin tone and texture, giving your skin a youthful glow

I do love Witch Hazel for a number of reasons and have it in several products I use already.



The serum itself is on the thin side and not goopy or thick at all, it runs pretty easily and spreads evenly. All you need is just a few drops for your entire face and neck. Use this after your cleaning routine. You want to put this on nicely cleaned skin. You can use this morning and/or night after both cleaning routines. Just allow it a few minutes to really sink into your skin before adding any other products to your face. The smell does go away after a couple of minutes, and there is not a weird after smell to it. It doesn't leave your face sticky after it dries, it does feel rather nice and smooth.

I'll continue to use the entire bottle and see how my face does after it's done. Would I purchase again? Doubtful, only because the smell throws me off. I don't like weird smelling facial products, I'm a little picky in that department. I am still however on the search for my "Holy Grail" of skincare/face products.

I received this item at a deep discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own, whether good or bad


No comments:

Post a Comment