Friday, November 13, 2015

Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract PLUS Detox Cleanse SYSTEM!

It was just okay. I received this product at a deep discount for my honest review, all opinions are my own whether good or bad.

I've had bundles like this before that work a lot better than this did. I haven't noticed any extra weight loss nor any "staying regular" effects. I've been taking it for a few weeks now and am most likely going to discontinue and go back to my other set I have that does seem to work. It does pain my stomach and cramps me up a bit to take. It's not as serious as one of the other reviewers but it is something to mention here.




The pills are like gel caps and fairly easy to take. Would I personally buy anymore? No because they don't seem to work for me. Or if they do work I would have to continue taking them for months at a time to see a possible result...and well I don't want to do that. My other set I have worked within a couple weeks of taking them. This not so much. Except for cramps, and well being a woman, I get all the cramps I can deal with each month, I definitely don't need extra! lol.



If you are so inclined to try this you can purchase the full set

Maybe it will work better for you than it did for me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment