Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tidy Globe Car Trash Bag




This is an awesome Trash Bin to use in the car!!

It is lined on the inside with a waterproof vinyl like fabric to keep spills from NOT leaking all over your car!! It works wonderfully too. Fits right onto one of your front car seats to face the back seats.

I have three children - 16, 13, & 7 and trust me, between them, my husband and I, my car can get messy fast!! Especially on trips. This keeps all my trash tidy in one place, WITHOUT the reeking smells. You can zip it up and hide all the smells in the trash.

It's super easy to empty and clean. Once you get to a place you can empty, you just dump it, take some baby wipes or a damp cloth and wipe down the inside and you're done!!

The outside of the bag has a pocket to hold things if you're so inclined to use it. It does come in handy holding coloring books and crayons or small toys.

I received this product at a deep discount for my honest review, all reviews are my own whether good or bad.

I would definitely purchase another one however for the other side of my car or even for my husband's car!! This is one of the best car trash bags I've ran across!! It's sturdy too and holds up to a lot of weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment