Thursday, November 12, 2015

US Art Supply 14" Tall Medium Tabletop Display A-Frame Easel

  • A versatile table easel that functions a working easel or an elegant display easel
  • Sturdy A-frame easel with a tripod rear chain secured 3rd leg
  • Beautifully hand crafted from seasoned beechwood
  • Great for beginning artists or students working in a small studio
  • Tabletop A-Frame Easel Size: 10-1/4"Wide x 8-1/4"Deep x 14-1/4"High. Accommodates canvas art up to 12" high





Item is sturdy and looks quite nice sitting on an end table with a pretty little canvas on it.  

I'm planning on giving it to my daughter for part of her birthday present as she has always wanted an Easel and this would be perfect for her drawings!!  

I received this product at a deep discount for my honest review, all reviews are my own opinion whether good or bad.  

You can get yours here:

No comments:

Post a Comment