Friday, November 13, 2015

Vita Sciences Joint Pain & Inflammation Formula Relief Cream



It actually says what it's going to do and work. I have bad knees and a lower back issue that bugs me quite often.

This is just like any of the other joint pain creams on how you apply this. It's very easy, only takes a couple of pumps to get a good amount out.







You blend it into whatever is paining you or inflamed. It doesn't feel any different when you first apply it, after a few seconds it starts getting cooler in that area and my knee pain went away after it soaked in.

EASY TO USE - Each measured dose of Joint Right lotion from our airless dispenser delivers a full dose.

GENTLE ON THE SKIN - Our scent-free hypoallergenic lotion is gentle on the skin, odorless, nonirritating

ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Joint Right lotion uses only natural, safe ingrediants

MAXIMUM ABSORPTION - Joint Right cream is extremely safe to use. A full fluid ounce of cream contains 1,330 milligrams of BlueProfen complex plus Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Vitamin E, and Pro-Vitamin B5 which are all very good for your skin.

You get quite a bit in the 1.7 oz bottle that you receive. It seems to work a lot better than most of the cream products on the market today. At least for me, I can't speak for everyone but it doesn't hurt to give it a try!!

I received this bottle at a deep discount for my honest review, all opinions are my own whether good or bad

Vita Sciences Joint Pain & Inflammation Formula Relief Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment