Monday, January 11, 2016

December 3b Box



I realize it's January and I'm just now blogging about this box.  I've been so exhausted lately and working a lot I've just not had the chance to sit down and make a post about all the fun goodies I received.  

This has to be one of my absolute favorite boxes to get.  I love Korean, Japanese and foreign beauty products.   The 3b Box is $12 a month and when you first sign up, you may have to sit on the waitlist for a bit...it wasn't long before I got off of it though and started getting goodies!!  What it is:  A pouch containing four to five deluxe Asian beauty samples.

What I got:  



- It's Skin Prestige Creme D'escargot BB (BB Cream)
What It Does:  Formulated with snail mucin extract, this BB Cream corrects blemishes, diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, and smoothes skin's texture.  As a bonus, it also offers UVA/UVB protection with SPF 25, PA++.  Gently apply to face using your fingers, a sponge, or a foundation brush in a light sweeping motion. 
My Take: I love BB Cream - all kinds.  I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.  I've only ran into a few I didn't like at all.  It's Skin BB Cream I LOVE!!  I will definitely have to look into getting the bigger tube as I'll have this gone soon!!  I tend to mix it with my foundation to make it last a little longer but am also known to wear BB Cream a lone and no foundation over it!!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Secret Key Lemon D-Toc Peeling Gel
What It Does:  Say goodbye to those annoying dead skin cells!  This peeling gel provides gentle exfoliation by removing dead skin cells from the surface of your skin.  With lemon as a key ingredient, it brightens, detoxifies, and nourishes your skin all in one.  Use this peeling gel on dry skin.  Gently massage it all over face until a residue forms.  Rinse off with lukewarm water.  
My Take:  This is a full size item.  And I love it.  Just like it says, massage over face and let the residue form then wash off.  While the residue forms it gives my face a slight tingle, but it doesn't irritate it.  I think that's the lemon in this product.  I've noticed a lot of lemon products make my face tingle.  It feels good though, not a bad tingle!!  Rinse off after and my face feels really fresh. Nice scent to the product too!!  I use this in my morning routine as it tends to "wake up" my face for the day!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~



Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener
What It Does:  This freshener deep cleans your skin to effectively minimize the appearance of pores.  It balances pH levels, controls sebum production, and gently cleans the inside and outside of pores with peppermint extract.  Dispense into a cotton pad after cleansing and massage in a circle motion onto face.  
My Take:  This is JUST like a toner.  You treat it just like one.  Cotton pad, all over your face.  It does tingle a bit due to the peppermint extract.  Mine isn't a bad tingle, I'm not allergic to it, but I know some people who are, so just be aware that it does have peppermint in this product!!  Unlike the other Etude Toner I received in a previous bag, this actually doesn't dry me out so bad.  Use it, massage, then let it sit for a bit to really soak in.  I use this in my nighttime routine before I moisturize!  Your skin and pores really get the better deal at night when you sleep so you want to do your more heavy skincare routine during this time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Boutique Bebe  Hair Salon Vita Clinic Ampoule
What It Does:  This deep conditioner is made from bean flour, olive oil, red beans, cnidium, and Korean honey locust.  When your hair is looking dull, damaged and in need of a serious pick me up, apply this ampoule to dry or damp hair for 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Make sure to apply the product evenly throughout.  
My Take:  I haven't actually had a chance to use this product yet.  I have SO many hair products I need to use up first and tend to use them in the order I get them.  This bottle is SMALL and I'll be using the entire bottle on my semi-long hair (boo).  I'm curious about the bean flour and red beans it says to be listed in the ingredients and will be looking up more information on that.  I am curious to try it and will probably try it on my dry hair first to let it really soak in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




TonyMoly I'm Real Sheet Mask
What It Does:  We love this sheet mask for it's ability to brighten, tighten and hydrate our skin during the winter season.  Apply to your skin POST cleaning and remove after 20 minutes.  Massage any excess product into the skin and watch the magic happen.  
My Take:  I'm not quite sure about the "magic" but I love most sheet mask products.  This one suggests leaving on a little longer than what most sheet masks call for.  It is very saturated like most sheet masks are.  It does make your skin feel very good afterwards.  I used it at night before bedtime so all the ingredients could sink into my skin while sleeping.  And get the best benefit of this product it is best to use before bedtime!!  Your skin regenerates while you sleep so you want to do your heavy nighttime cleaning before you sleep.  


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overall a good month and one of my new favorite subscriptions.  For $12 a month I'm keeping it.  I love mostly all the products I get.  Now if they could do a point system like Birchbox or Ipsy it would be even more awesome!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment