Saturday, January 16, 2016

January The3BBox




January 3BBox is such a great box!

What the heck is The 3BBox? It's a monthly subscription of Asian beauty products.  You get 4-5 deluxe Asian beauty samples each month all for $12 a month!!  Most times you end up getting a full size product as well!!  I think this is one of THE BEST affordable Asian Beauty subscriptions out there!!  

I love every single 3BBox I've gotten.  You may get put on the waiting list once you sign up, but you get off of it fairly quick.  I was off within a month.  I love and have used every single thing in every box I've gotten.  And that's a lot to say, seeing how most beauty subscriptions are hit or miss on their products!!

Here is my loot:


Petitfee Dry Essence Foot Pack
What It Does:  Give your feet a rest from all the holiday shopping with this hydrating dry foot pack!!  Your feet will be pampered with sunflower oil, shea butter, aloe vera extract, and many other restorative ingredients that have been dry processed.  The dry essence will be absorbed as it melts with body temperature. After washing and drying feet, put on the pack and use for 15-30 minutes.
My Take:  This reminds me of a face sheet mask but for your feet.  I worked the other night and used this afterwards and my feet feel really soft and refreshed!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Missha Speedy Solution Eye Gel Patch
What It Does:  Look fresh faced and awake as we head into the new year.  Fade away those dark circles and restore elasticity to the gentle skin around your eyes.  This total care gel patch gives a firming and brightening effect while hydrating and nourishing the undereye area.  Remove patch from film and apply under the eyes.  Remove after 20-30 minutes.

My Take:

I love eye patches and definitely love this one.  Will most likely be buying more in the near future.  I have it on my want list.  I left mine on for about 26 minutes.  I set my timer on my phone just to make sure!!  You want to put it on a clean face and I did mine in my nightly routine before bedtime!  I put mine on right under my eye where I tend to get big dark circles due to stress and lack of sleep.  I work at night so am always needing extra in my nighttime routine!!  This worked extremely well and I woke up with minimal dark circles and my eye area was soft and moisturized.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
What It Does: Made with all-natural snail mucin, this popular Korean essence hydrates the skin on a cellular level and promotes healthier skin without the usual heaviness that accompany many essences or serums.  Apply after cleanser and toner by gently massaging and patting into skin for maximum absorption.
My Take:  Again I used this on my nightly routine.  My morning routine is simple and sweet.  It's an easy cleanser and moisturizer.  My nightly routine on the other hand has more UMPH products to really soak in my skin while I'm sleeping.  As that's when it's most effective.  These little packets hold quite a bit of product.  I'm able to get two nights in one packet!!  So far I love them.  You get several packets to try out and use.  Use just like it says...after cleanser and toner.  Massage into skin and let it absorb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


3W Clinic Collagen Whitening Essence
What It Does:  This essence contains marine collagen, Japanese apricot essence, and licorice extract to freshen and soften uneven and rough skin.  It also contains niacinamide, a brightening ingredient that will help reduce old blemishes and acne scars.  Apply after using cleanser and toner.
My Take:  This is a *full size* product!!  I love it!!  I happen to use this both in my nightly and morning routine.  All it takes is a tiny amount of the product spread evenly onto your skin.  Makes it feel nice and refreshing!!  I haven't used it long enough to be able to tell if it does lighten scars or blemishes.  I don't have acne scars but my daughter does and we use it on her face as well.  I should be able to tell by the end of the bottle if it's another product I definitely want to purchase again!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Botanic Farms Grain Ferment Cleansing Sherbet
What It Does: This sherbet cleanser is formulated to thoroughly remove face makeup without irritating the skin.  It contains fermented rice bran to brighten the skin while removing impurities.  Gently massage cleansing sherbet all over face using fingertips until makeup full melts.  Wipe off with tissue.



My Take:  This is what it looks like inside.  Now I have a bigger tub of this and use it religiously almost.  It takes off even my waterproof eyeliner!!  Now what it tells you to do is put it on your skin DRY...don't wet your skin before hand.  Put it on your skin, massage all over.  Good thing about this is you can rub it over your eyes and it not irritate them (well it doesn't mine and I have sensitive skin)!  Massage it all over for a good couple of minutes until your makeup starts to smear.  After you've massaged for a few minutes, take a nice dry, soft cloth and slowly wipe off your face.  All the makeup is now on your cloth!  And you don't have to wash this product off either, it sinks into your skin and makes it feel WONDERFUL after!!  This is definitely on my *buy over and over* list!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was what was in this month's 3B Box.  You can click on the links I've provided here and at the start of this post to sign up.  It's $12 a month including shipping costs within the US.  You get some amazing products each month to try!!  If you have a favorite product from this month, let me know what it is in the comments!!

Love you guys and gals!!  :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment